Tide & Vine Oyster Company is growing! With many new & exciting opportunities, we are looking for dynamic, talented people that are interested in being part of our expanding team. Tide & Vine Oyster Company offers unique food and beverage experiences, delivered with authenticity.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Front of House Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
While experience is always an asset, we are looking for people that are motivated and have a passion for hospitality.
POSITION: Restaurant Manager (Full Time)
Tide and Vine Oyster Co. is excited to launch a new and exciting venture in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Without giving away all of our secret, we are looking for a dynamic, motivated quick service manager to oversee this operation! A successful candidate for this Restaurant Manager position must be exceptional in areas of hospitality and service efficiencies. Tide and Vine Oyster Co. prides itself in a unique approach to Food and Beverage and we will demand the Restaurant Manager be a leader in this area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is accountable for the operational excellence of his/her designated restaurant.
- Support the goals of the business and reinforce new initiatives introduced to the Management Team and Employees
- Works to increase sales and operating profit
- Is able to supervise, assign and delegate task(s) appropriately to entire team
- Is responsible for the recruiting, hiring, and training of the right people for each job position
- Is accountable for providing ongoing leadership and operational development for Hourly Employees.
- Effectively handles the administrative tasks in daily operations.
- Takes responsibility for cost controls associated with restaurant budget.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs. repeatedly during a shift.
At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work around various levels of temperature, including warm to very warm temperatures in the kitchen and cold to very cold in a walk-in cooler.
- Must be able to safely operate kitchen equipment and have the ability to use knives appropriately.
- A minimum of 2+ years of Restaurant Management or Senior level experience.
- Can perform basic reading, math and measurement calculations in English.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of Employees, Management and Vendors.
- Must have a valid Ontario driver's licence and have reliable transportation.
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement within Tide and Vine Oyster Co.
- Health Insurance Benefits are offered to employees who meet eligibility requirements.
- Cell Phone Allowance.
$40,000 - $50,000 annually
HOW TO APPLY
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter & resume below: